Tuesday 18 May 2021

May Previews!!

    


WELCOME to Day TWO of the
Your Next Stamp's MAY 2021 Previews!!

We are showcasing the all new May stamp and dies all this week with 
a Instagram Hop on Thursday!


For my Sneak Peek, I am using the new stamp set called 
Home Stretch!! Along with this gorgeous set I am also using the brand new
 Mini Slim Stitched Panel Dies!

Can I tell you I absolutely LOVE these!! 
Slimline cards are really fun to make!

I stamped the image onto Nina White paper and coloured it with Copic markers. Next, I highlighted some of the parts with Novo glitter markers and a White Gel pen. Then I masked the image and used Distress Oxide inks to create a background. Next, I used the slim line dies cut the rectangle out and mounted it on some plain cardstock and a base. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment.

And here are the goods!

Each Preview Day we are giving away the sets being previewed! Comment by 05/19/21 to Win!
Winners will be announced on 05/20/21

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts on THURSDAY May 20th at 11 AM!

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back tomorrow for another preview!
Then join us on Thursday on IG for the HOP!
 My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue

20 comments:

  1. Love the stretched out characters, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. That giraffe is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The slim line card goes so well with the long skinny neck on the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely palette for this fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your colouring is mezermizing! Gorgeous creation.
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The orange and blue look just wonderful together. This guy is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing colouring on this super adorable card! Love this stamp set and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Love this cute extra-long-necked giraffe! Perfect for your slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the long-necked giraffe.
    Cute card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh he is cute! Love the looooooong idea of this stamp set great for long recovery or oopsie I'm late cards or long time coming congrats! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, what a cute set and an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Slimline is perfect for this cute giraffe.

    ReplyDelete