Wednesday 19 May 2021

Day Three of Previews!

     


WELCOME to Day THREE of the
Your Next Stamp's MAY 2021 Previews!!

We are showcasing the all new May stamp and dies all this week with 
a Instagram Hop on Thursday!

For my Second Day Peek, I am using the new stamp set called 
Tea Time Shaker and the Matching Shaker Dies! 
Can You say LOVE!
I stamped the images onto Copic paper and coloured them with Copic markers. Next, I cut them out using their matching dies.

For the TEAPOT tag I cut out a cardstock tag and a patterned paper tag from the Cool Tag Six Set. 
Then I cut out the teapot using the new Shaker die, added some vellum, and filled it with some little beads. Next I cut a tag from the Cute Holiday Tags Die Set and stamped the To/From and the little birds and added some twine.

For the TEACUP tag I cut out some cardstock (2 x's) using the Cool Tag Six Set and glue them together making a thicker tag. Then I stamped the little hearts in the background on it. The teacup is made from the shaker die and cardstock and then I used some acetate to create a little window. I put in some sequins and closed it up to create the shaker and applied it to the tag. Then I stamped the To/From onto the tag, coloured the little roses and attached them and finished it off with some twine.
And here is what I used!


Each Preview Day we are giving away the sets being previewed! Comment by 05/19/21 to Win!
Winners will be announced on 05/20/21

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts TOMORROW at 11 AM!

 My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue

17 comments:

  1. so sweet! love this set!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such super cute tags! I especially love that adorable kitty. Beautifully done, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are uber-adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!
    this is so pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the tea pot. And the kitty is sweet. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the tea pot. And the kitty is sweet. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the tea pot. And the kitty is sweet. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet set! Love the teapot and oh my that little kitty falling and flowers. All of the images are so adorable! Hope that tea pot is large enough to put a real tea bag into for a get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Tea Time Shakers! These are so fun... and I love that cute kitty too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable tags! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love those tags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I love shakers more than anything so really adore these sweet tags.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to put the shaker
    cups onto the tags. Very
    pretty. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tags are just adorable, this tea set is one of my faves of this release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute with these shaker tags.

    ReplyDelete