Friday 24 April 2020

Spring Series 2020



HELLO!! And Welcome to another day of our 
Spring Series 2020
from Your Next Stamp!

 I know we are past Easter now but with all the changes in the world we were unable to spend Easter our family and friends...so I decided to get a jump on next year's Easter cards!! By next year I would to think that we will have a big celebration and YNS makes it very easy to make such cute cards for everyone!

I stamped the little sheep from the SO Ewe-nique Stamp Set with Black Olive ink from YNS and then coloured them using my Copic markers. Then I used the Scallop Circle Frames with piercing marks dies and cut a frame for my sheep. Then I used the smallest square from the Stitched Squares Die Set and cut all these little squares from the papers in the Happy Spring Paper Pad.
Its always nice to add a little bit of creativity into your cards, and SO easy!

Series runs 4/20 - 4/29.  The more you comment the greater your odds of winning.  All comments left during the series on IG and the Blog will be entered in to a random drawing of Three $25.00 YNS egift cards.   All comments must be left by 4/30 at midnight EST and the 3 winners will be announced on 5/2.

Have a wonderful day!
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment