Friday 17 April 2020

All about the Stripes!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is STRIPES!
This was a fun Challenge because normally I use all the cute critters in my cards but YNS has a whole bunch of beautiful papers and dies that you can use to create cards with as well!

This card I used a die called:  Photo Booth Panel and I paired it up with some gorgeous striped papers from the For the Boys Paper Pad. also on this card I used the Sentiments Seven Stamp Set to stamp and then emboss the little my sweet friend wording.

Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by April 22nd, winner announced on 4/24.  challenge runs through April 30th at midnight EST.

Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Sue









No comments:

Post a Comment