Friday 3 April 2020

Pastel Challenge!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is PASTELS!
Perfect theme, just in time for Easter!

 One of my favourite sets happens to have some pretty Easter Chickies!!! 
It is called Easter Love
This set was just launched in March!

I stamped the little egg and chicks on some Copic paper and coloured them using my Copic markers. I then cut a cute little frame using another one of our newest releases called the Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies. Lastly, I adhered this to some patterned paper from the Happy Spring Paper Pad and cardstock.


Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by April 8th, winner announced on 4/10.  challenge runs through April 16th at midnight EST.

Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Sue









No comments:

Post a Comment