Monday 1 April 2019

Its all Coffee at Ninabrook!!



Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you're enjoying the beginning of spring!!
Its never to late to start planning ahead for all of the cards you will use this year and
to help you out, I have designed a special Card Kit using beautiful papers from Echo Park called 
Coffee
Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE coffee so this was a perfect kit for me to design!

This is a one time, limited number Kit and will be sold at Ninabrook Online starting today!

This kit will contain a gorgeous 6.5 x 6.5 Paper Pad, Glitter Paper, Sequins, Die Cuts
and MUCH  More!


And here are the card designs that you will make with the kit!





SO hurry and get this limited Card Kit and start your cards! While you are there check out all the other amazing products Ninabrook has to offer!

Thanks and have a great day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment