Friday 19 April 2019

New Challenge today!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a wonderful Friday at


We have a new "CAS- Clean AND Simple" Challenge for you starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Easter Basket stamp set and dies.
This set is perfect for all your Easter cards!

I stamped the Basket with Black Olive Ink and coloured the images using Copic markers. Then I cut it out using the Rounded Edge Piercing Dies. 
I then layered the image onto some pink mirror cardstock and added a ribbon!
Clean and Simple!




Join us in this Challenge and you could win an awesome gift certificate!!!

Comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB. Comments must be left by April 24th, winner announced on April 26th.  Challenge runs through May 2nd at midnight EST.
.
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment