Saturday 30 March 2019

Special Release Post

Good Morning and Welcome 
to a SPECIAL
Your Next Stamp
New Release Post!

On March 7th we released a whole bunch of new Stamps and Dies for you and we 
decided to keep the party going all month with special 
release projects and cards!

I used the Tree-Mendously Cute Critters Stamp and Die set for my card.

I stamped the images and then coloured them with Copic markers. Then using the matching dies cut them out and made a little scene. For the background I used the Stitched Square Dies, and the
Heart Flower Die Edge. And to finish everything off I put on some of the new 
Pretty Pastel Gumdrops.



See everything in the store HERE!
And remember to join in on our Challenges every two weeks!
Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Sue





No comments:

Post a Comment