Friday 7 December 2018

Merry Christmas Coffee!

And for my final card of the Hop....
I used a Paper Pad by American Crafts called Hot Cocoa! This paper pad is
one of my favourites because it has all coffee themed things including kraft paper.
I layered some of the patterned papers and one of the cut outs. Then I used an organza ribbon
from my stash.

This has been such a fun hop and I really appreciate all the work everyone does for this Hop and the generous sponsors! Also to all the people who post such sweet comments, thank you!!
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and special New Year!
Sue


6 comments:

  1. Great design and papers used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, I only have scraps left for that awesome paper pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like the background. The Merry Christmas is an awesome font and ribbon. The Coffee cup is sweet. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of coffee! love that paper. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this black and red combination!

    ReplyDelete