Thursday 11 October 2018

October New Releases at YNS!!

Welcome to the OCTOBER 2018

NEW RELEASE AND BLOG HOP
 from Your Next Stamp!
All the products are in the YNS Store HERE!

Make sure you hop around to all the blogs featured in the link list located at the bottom of this post for lots of inspiration using the new products!

YNS is also giving you an awesome discount code!

  For my first card I used the stamp set called: Stocking Stuffers
This is an adorable set featuring Stocking filled with little guys!

I stamped the Stocking with our Black Olive Ink and then coloured the image with Copic markers. Then I used the Circle and Stitching Marks Die and cut it out. Then I used the Snowflake Panel die and cut out some cardstock and backed it with shiny silver paper.

Here is my second card using an adorable set called: Fleece Navidad
Really?! This is the CUTEST stamp set ever!!
I just adore these little sheep and the set was so much fun to colour and use in a scene!
I stamped and then coloured the Sheep with Copics and then cut him out using the matching dies. Then I used the new Stitched Hill Die, Tree Die and Skating Rink Die (on vellum) to create the background.
Everything was then layered over YNS Mint Cocoa Kisses Paper (NEW!), added the sentiment 
and some of the new Bling It On Gumdrops

Here's what I used!






Thank you SO much for stopping by and hopping with us!

The lucky winner will be announced by Julie on the Your Next Stamp Blog on OCTOBER 17th!
You could win a $25 Gift Certificate to YNS!

Hop ends on OCTOBER 19th at 12 midnight (EST)

Now it is time to head over to the next blog but before you go,
don't forget to leave a comment!

Have a great evening!








36 comments:

  1. Oh..... an ice skating ewe. I hadn't noticed THAT one in the set. To me that's a bonus. I like the patterned paper and the rest of the background scene building. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I'm already in love with the stamps but the mint cocoa paper and little scene builder dies are adorable. Great hop and release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards! I love the patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable projects. Love how you colored the images. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great holiday cards, fun new release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the scene you created with the lamb! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute Sue! Love that stocking card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, your cards are just so adorable! I love how you combined all those new goodies on your sweet creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards! Fantastic job showcasing the release :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are fantastic. Love your creative designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many ideas are floating in my brain after seeing your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super fun projects, love the scenery card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your sweet cards - thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are awesome! Love your colouring and designs!

    rstevensoncreations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, the cuteness in this release is fabulous!!
    Love your beautiful and fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first thing that came to my mind was....AWWWW!!!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet cards!
    Love the ice skating sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What precious little animals. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute cards. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh My ! Your two cards are so adorable ! Just as the two stamps sets you used. Thanks for sharing your lovely creations. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  21. The stocking stuffers are darling.
    Great idea to have the ice popped
    off the background on the second
    card. Great cards. thanks
    for sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute cards I especially love your Christmas stocking critters!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable cards! Love the Stocking Stuffers! Cute ice skating scene too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love those little critters in the stockings!! They are so stinking cute!! Your cards are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two adorable cards! Love the sweet little critters hanging in their stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable stocking stuffers image! These cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So glad to see these beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome creations. Love the traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete