Saturday 20 October 2018

Birthday Flower Card

Good Morning!
Thought I would pop in today and show you what I created for my Mom's Birthday card.
I used the Simon Says Stamp Mandy's Flower Kit to make this card. This was a kit I got which has the Mandy's Flowers Stamp set and beautiful BoBunny papers in it.
I took inspiration from on of the kit designers (Consuelo Morales) card but changed it up a bit!
 I stamped and then coloured the flower vase image with Copic markers and then cut it out using a wonky stitched die. Then I mounted it with some foam tape and put it on top of layered patterned papers from the kit. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment, added some of my ribbon and then adhered a tiny heart (Doodlebug) on top of a stamped heart.

Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment