Monday 15 October 2018

Its looking like Fall at Ninabrook!


Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying this Fall weather and Happy Thanksgiving!
I sure enjoy being up at the cottage and seeing all the fall colours and the beautiful trees!

I am back this month and my Ninabrook package was filled with gorgeous stuff from Simple Stories!
This time, I will be playing with the Vintage Blessings Papers and Embellishments,
 a wonderful collections of Fall themes.
One of the papers had amazing Cut-out Cards on it so I used that as my focus for my projects.
 They are very fast and easy to use!


For my first project, I wanted to make something for the Thanksgiving
 table so I made this paper Candle Holder. 
I cut the cardstock on my Cricut and then covered it with some of the patterned paper at the back for stability.
Then I added one of the Cut-out cards and backed it with cardstock and added in the flowers. Now its already for my candle! (Faux Candle of course because this is paper!)

Next I made some cards for you...

In this card, I layered patterned papers over vanilla cardstock. I then added a paper border, the paper flower and ribbon. The sentiment is a Cut-out card from one of the papers and I layered it with a sentiment sticker and finally a few pearls.

In this next card, I got out my sewing machine and decided to sew a border around the whole card to attach the patterned paper and lace doily. Loving those Cut-out cards, I added one which I had backed onto cardstock and then layered over lace and white ribbons. Finally, I attached a little key I had in my stash to finish it off. (Embellishment dots from Simple Stories)

In seeing this little Cut-out card, I thought why not make a wine tag! 
Perfect for Thanksgiving!
So I cut a tag out of Kraft cardstock, layered more of the patterned paper, added the lace and paper doily from my stash and then dyed the ribbon grey to match.
Of course I had to add some bling so more of the enamel dots went on!

Additional Ninabrook Supplies Used:


Thank you for taking the time to look!
Want to get the papers and embellishments I used?
Go to NINABROOK and shop for all the supplies.

Ninabrook is a fantastic online store filled with tons of Papercrafting supplies and run by some wonderful Canadian gals! They are constantly updating the shop with new and exciting items so check back often!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment