Friday 15 June 2018

New Challenge Starts today!

Welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!
We have another  Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Unicorns Rock! stamp. 
This is such a cute stamp set and so much fun to colour!!

I also used the Watermelon Party Paper Pad on my project as well as the Scalloped Heart Edge Die.
I stamped the little unicorn and then coloured it using my Copic markers and then cut it out using the Circle with Piercing Marks Die.
Then I layered everything on top of cardstock which I had used the Scalloped heart die on.

Here are what the supplies look like!





and here are the Sketch and Colour Challenges:


Join us in the Challenge and you could win something amazing!!

Have a wonderful Friday!!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment