Friday 1 June 2018

New Challenge at YNS starts!

Welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!
Its a wonderful Spring-like week here is Ontario (finally!!!) and we
have another  Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Totally Narly stamps and dies!
This is one of my favourite new release sets and I am going to use it a lot!!


You can see I used the Matching Dies on my project as well and they cut perfectly!
I stamped the jellyfish and then coloured it using my Copic markers and then cut it out. Then I layered everything on top of paper I had used Distress Oxide inks on to make a sea background.

Here are what the supplies look like!

and here are the Sketch and Colour Challenges:


Join us in the Challenge and you could win an awesome prize!

Have a wonderful hot weekend!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment