Friday 15 June 2018

Happy June at Ninabrook!


Good Morning Everyone!
Happy June!
I don't know about you but I am READY for school and all the activities to have a break for the summer!

I am back this month and my awesome Ninabrook package was filled with beautiful papers
(Hello Spring Collection) and embellishments from
American Crafts and Simple Stories!


Don't you just LOVE these beautiful papers?
Butterflies and Flowers...my favourite!!

For my first project, I covered a notebook with some of the papers and added a die cut LOVE and some of the flower stickers.

The "everyday" is a stamp!
Its by Prima Stamps, part of the Wild and Free Collection.
Now, I only used half of the stamp but this shows how you can alter things to suit your needs!

Next I made some cards for you!
In this card, I layered patterned papers over coloured cardstock and added the butterfly sticker. 
The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp and I used Versafine ink to stamp it on some of the patterned paper.
Look at these little jewelled flowers!!
I layered the patterned paper over cardstock, cut the Celebrate (Neat and Tangled Die) and layered it on some vellum. Then I added the beautiful jewelled flowers and some Gumdrops for the centres. (Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp)
For this card I fussy cut the feathers from on of the patterned papers and layered them over top of a banner sticker which I had backed with chipboard (to make it more 3D).
Then I added some twine (CTMH) which I made into a bow, stamped the sentiment (YNS) and added some gumdrops.


Additional Ninabrook Supplies Used:

Thank you for taking the time to look!
Want to get the papers and embellishments I used?
Go to NINABROOK and shop for all the supplies.

Ninabrook is a fantastic online store filled with tons of Papercrafting supplies and run by some wonderful Canadian gals! They are constantly updating the shop with new and exciting items!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment