Saturday 16 June 2018

30 Day Coloring Challenge Blog Hop!



Good Morning!
is sponsor in the
This is their 10th Challenge!

This challenge is hosted by Kathy Racoosin (The Daily Marker)
The premise of “The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge” is to color something 
everyday even if it’s for five minutes. However feel free to jump in or out as time permits.
I had an idea for my daughter's teacher's gift this year and this Challenge was perfect to get me motivated and actually make it! Her teacher LOVES sushi and apparently talks about it "ALL the time" (my daughter's words!) so I knew I wanted to use the stamp set called
and use it on this notebook.
I stamped the images with Black Olive ink from YNS and then 
coloured them in with Copic markers.

Here are the products I used:




Any coloring medium is welcomed in this challenge!
 Click here for DAY 1. TO UPLOAD YOUR COLORING  or here on Instagramor here on Facebook (FB is a closed group). Please remember to use the hashtag #thedailymarker30day and tag @kathyrac . For kids & young adults #thedailymarker30daykids

If you haven't already done so here is the
BLOG LINE UP: PLEASE CHECK THE LINKS THANKS
The Ton    
Your Next Stamp *YOU ARE HERE

Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Sue


2 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea Sue, I am sure she is going to love it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete