Friday 10 March 2023

Water Colouring with YNS!

Good Morning And Welcome to
My Day
for Your Next Stamp!

Today is my day to showcase a few of the AMAZING products here at Your Next Stamp!

I haven't use my Zig markers in awhile to water colour so I thought I would use this VERY cute stamp set and some water colour paper to create a cute cheery card for you!
I started this one by stamping in Versafine ink onto some water colour paper. Then I used my Zig Clean Color markers and a water brush to colour the image. I think the giraffe from the Home Stretch Stamp Set is perfect for this! Then I layered it on top of some patterned paper and added this cute sentiment. Lastly, I added some bling with Gumdrops!


You can find all the goodies I used in the YNS Website

And remember to follow us on Instagram too!
Cheers,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment