Friday 24 March 2023

Its all Happiness at YNS

Good Morning And Welcome to
My Day
for Your Next Stamp!

Today is a showcase kind of day of a few of the wonderful products here at Your Next Stamp!

I thought I would create a special Easter card for you today using the All Aboard Bunch of Happiness Stamp Set.
I took a panel and started random stamping a few of the images including the carrot, chick and bunny. then I coloured them al in with Copic markers and added some white highlights. Then I cut the panel in thirds and used foam on the back to "bump" it up off of the white panel. Then I adhered it to a coloured card base, added a stamped sentiment and some Gumdrops for bling!

You can find all the goodies I used in the YNS Website
(Take advantage of the retirement sales!!)

And remember to follow us on Instagram too!
Cheers,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment