Monday 31 January 2022

January Release at YNS

Welcome to my 
second day for the 
January New Release and Spotlight 2022!

YNS released a brand new collection of stamps and dies last week and here are my creations with the amazing new products!
For my first card I am using the new Sloffee stamp set and matching dies! I started by stamping the Sloth and colouring him with my Copic markers and then cutting it out with the dies. Then I used the NEW Whimsy Heart Stencil and created a background using ink and embossing paste. Next, I cut out the heart string using the String Heart Die, embossed the sentiment, and added some Gumdrops.

For this card I used the brand new Hot Cocoa Cutie Stamp Set and paired it with some papers from the Crazy for Coffee Paper Pad.
I started out by stamping the coffee cup coloured it with Copic Markers. Then I stamped the sentiment in pink and layered everything on top of the patterned papers and card base.

Be sure to check out everything in the YNS Shop!
AND...... This is the last day to take advantage of the SALE!!

Be sure to comment, see me on

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment