Thursday 27 January 2022

January Release at YNS

Welcome to my
first day for the 
January New Release and Spotlight 2022!

YNS released a brand new collection of stamps and dies last week and here are my creations with the amazing new products!
For my first card I am using the new Hammie I Heart you stamp set and matching dies! I started by stamping the Hammie and colouring him with my Copic markers and then cutting it out with the dies. Then I used the puffy cloud stencil and created a background sky and adhered it onto a die cut I made using the cute scalloped rectangle dies. Then I random stamped the hearts from the Hammie set for a background card and put the rectangle on top. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment and wrapped some twine around it.

For this card I used the brand new Sprinkled With Love set and paired it with the
I started out by stamping the three images onto some circles I cut with the circle dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. Then I out them on top of a panel I cut out using the mini slimline die and then stamped and added the sentiment.

Be sure to check out everything going on this week and next because it is jammed with the DTs projects and what they did with the new stamps, dies and stencils!

AND...... How about a SALE???

Be sure to comment, see me on
 INSTAGRAM and come back on January 31st where I will show you two more cards I made using the new products!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment