Thursday 17 June 2021

Special Showcase Day!

 


Good Morning!
Today is my special release day where I will showcase one of the awesome
 new stamp sets just released from Your Next Stamp

The set I am using is called Unicorn Dreams and it is absolutely adorable!


I started by stamping the image onto some Copic cardstock and coloured it with my Copic markers. For the background,Then I did some Distress inking on some white card stock and made a rainbow. Then I double embossed the sentiment DREAM and layered it on top of another Dream I embossed, stamped the always and forever sentiment and then added some bling.

All the supplies can be found at YNS and while you are there check out all the wonderful new releases!
And follow me on Instagram at @sue.th 

Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment