Monday 21 June 2021

Happy Pride Month!!

 


AND WE ARE CELEBRATING AT


Our founder and Owner of Your Next Stamp - Karen Dedman has a wonderful personal message she would like to share this month and we are definitely celebrating with her!

To make this occasion I have created a happy and fun card using the 

Positive Affirmations Stamp Set

I just LOVE this set, its one of my favs!


I started by Distress inking in a rainbow pattern on some white cardstock and heat embossed the little hearts from the set. Then I double embossed the sentiment You Matter on top of the inking. Lastly, I mounted everything on top of some more cardstock and added some Rainbow Sparkle Gumdrops!

Here is what this beautiful stamp set looks like:


*Take the time and go see Karens personal message on the YNS Blog. 

Comment and WIN this beautiful prize package!

 This giveaway will pull a winner from comments left on YNS blog, YNS IG and YNS Facebook page.  Comment by June 26th, the winner will be announced on June 27th!

Check us out on IG:

#sue.th    and   #yournextstamp

Thanks and have a wonderful Pride month!

Sue









No comments:

Post a Comment