Wednesday 23 September 2020

Meoween!!

  

Good Morning!
Welcome to a 
Special September Release Preview Day
from Your Next Stamp!

Last week we released a whole bunch of beautiful, funny and creative stamps and dies just for September!

I am highlighting the new stamp set called Happy Meoween and the matching Dies 
as well some of our older but great dies!


I stamped the kitty onto some Copic paper and coloured it with Copics and hghlighted with some Nuvo glitter pen. Then I used the Puffy Cloud Border Die Set to create the layered clouds. I highlighted them with some Distress ink as well. Then using the Falling Stars Panel Die I cut out little stars from some gold glitter paper and added them on top!

You can find ALL the new September Releases HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!

#sue.th and  #yournextstamp

And make sure you join us in all the Challenges!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment