Tuesday 15 September 2020

Lets Talk Turkey!

   


WELCOME to Day TWO of the
Your Next Stamp SEPTEMBER 2020 PREVIEWS!

This set is perfect for the fall months and it called Happy Fall Ya'll! 
 
Can I tell you, I am in LOVE with this little turkey!!!!

I stamped the turkey onto some Copic paper and coloured it using Copic markers. Then I cut him out using the matching dies and stamped the little sentiment on the sign. I then cut out a circle and added the stitching lines on some Kraft cardstock. For the background, I used some Distress Oxide inks, white watercolour paint and some sparkle Nuvo pen. I layered everything together, stamped the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment and popped up the turkey using foam squares.

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts on THURSDAY September 16th 
and it all starts at 11 AM!

Giving away stamp set being previewed pulling from comments left on YNS blog, designers blogs and YNS IG by 9/16 at midnight est.  Winners announced on YNS blog 9/17.

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back 
 on Thursday is the big release and IG Hop!

 My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue


23 comments:

  1. Love that turkey! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gobble till you wobble! Love that cute turkey! Festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute turkey! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is
    so cute! Love
    this turkey.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome turkey, such a fun card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful fall colours, Sue! And, your card is really adorable and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the orange behind the
    turkey. Gives it a happy
    vibe. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ink blending in the circle. This is
    just adorable. Cute turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ink blending and coloring. That turkey is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card. Awesome fun stamps. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! Your coloring and blending techniques are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness!! That is a Happy Fall y'all for sure! How do you not smile when you see this! That silly pumpkin, but the Turkey, my absolute favorite. My favorite saying is Gobble til ya Wobble ( I put it on every bake sale item I bake for church!!) I bought that Turkey in Wood, with his ya right expression. LOVE IT!.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't help but laugh every time I see this turkey! LOL! Awesome colouring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty and very eye catching card. So so pretty and the new image is so cute!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete