Friday 29 November 2019

New Challenge for you!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is Winter Warm Up!

 For this one, I am using the sweet stamp set called :Penguin Love
as well as the matching dies.

I stamped the image, coloured it with my Copic markers and then cut it out with the perfect matching dies. Then I layered some cardstock and patterned paper from the Winter Plaid Paper Pack. Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from the Washi Tape Stamp set and embossed it/then cut it out using the Washi Tape dies. Oh! and I added some of the new Blueberry Blitz Sparkly Gumdrops to add some bling!

Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 
(They are every two weeks)

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Sue





1 comment:

  1. This is super adorable! Love your shading and you had me at plaid! LOL!

    ReplyDelete