Friday 1 November 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!


It's my favourite time of year again!
Time for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!
 This hop runs from November 1st to the 8th and 
Your Next Stamp is a
Super Sponsor of the event!

Here is my first card for the Hop!
This little card is using Your Next Stamp's Latte Happy Vibes Stamp set!
I also paired it with the Perfect Blend Paper Pad and Gumdrops!

Look, its such a cute set!




Go and see all these amazing coffee themed items at Your Next Stamp !

Thanks for looking!
Sue


11 comments:

  1. Mmmm...your cute card is making me hungry! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I want some coffee and a donut now. This is a delicious design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! its super sweet!
    Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splashy fun! Love the images in this set. So cute! The papers are deelish too. Thanks for hopping along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and sweet. Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. coffee & donut--- my favorites! super cute!

    ReplyDelete