Friday 4 October 2019

New Challenge today!

How about a new Challenge for October!!
It is Friday and we are having a new Challenge and the theme is LONG.....
a LONG card that is! 3.75 x 9"


For this card, I used the really cute set called: 

I coloured them using my Copic markers and masking off the bottom of their bodies. Then I cut out the Happy Birthday using the Scripty Happy Birthday Word Die.
Lastly, I just mounted it on the long card base I had cut out using textured cardstock.

Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 
(They are every two weeks)

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by 10/9, winner announced on 10/11.  Challenge runs through Oct 17th at midnight EST.

Have a wonderful Friday!
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment