Tuesday 1 October 2019

Halloween Special!


 Hooray its October 1st!!
Do you know what that means??
YNS is featuring two new Halloween Stamp Sets for October!!

 The first set is called: Way Cool Monsters
And it is SOOO cute!
It is also not only for Halloween! As you can see here I actually made a cool 
birthday card with it!
I randomly stamped some of the sayings in different colours on white cardstock and then distressed it and added it onto some patterned paper and a black cardstock base. Then I stamped the little monster on some Copic Xpress It paper and coloured him using my Copic markers. Lastly, I cut him out using the perfect matching dies and added him to my card.

The second set to be released today is Spooky Fun!

For this card I stamped the image and coloured it also with Copics and then cut it out with the matching dies. Then I layered it onto some patterned paper and some cardstock I distressed by ripping it. Lastly I added some Gumdrops! (my fav!)

Here are what these awesome sets look like:

All the sets are in the YNS store!

BTW, we have a new challenge coming up on Friday for you!! Tune in!

Thanks,
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment