Friday 31 May 2019

Its all Ombre around here!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a Challenge Friday at


We have a new "OMBRE" Challenge for you starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Looking Sharp stamp set and dies.
This set is for YOU if you LOVE little Hedgehogs and cute Cacti!!

I stamped the Hedgehog with Black Olive Ink and coloured it using Copic markers. Then I used some ink on Distress watercolour paper and made an ombre effect. 
I then layered everything onto some purple cardstock.




Join us in this Challenge and you could win a FREE stamp set!!!

All projects will be posted on the YNS blog.  There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by June 5th, winner announced on June 7th.  challenge runs through June 13th at midnight EST.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment