Friday 17 May 2019

Challenge at YNS!!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a wonderful Friday at


We have a new "Schools Out for Summer!" Challenge for you starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Waddles Beach Fun stamp set and dies.
This set is perfect for all your summer cards!

I stamped the images with Black Olive Ink and coloured the images using Copic markers. Then I used my watercolour paints to create a beach scene background. 




Join us in this Challenge and you could win an awesome stamp set!!!

Comment to win on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by May 22nd, winner announced on May 24th.  Challenge runs through May 30th at midnight EST.

Also, we have an awesome promo going on right now because this was Release week!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue

1 comment: