Friday 7 September 2018

YNS has a new Challenge!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!
We have another  Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Unicorns Rock!  stamp set!
Don't you just LOVE this set with all its cute Unicorns!

I stamped the Unicorn and the Rainbow images onto some Copic paper and then used Copic markers to colour them in. I highlighted with some Glitter pen on everything as well! Then I cut it out using the Stitched Scallop Rectangle Dies. Next I mounted everything on some patterned papers from the Fairytale Magic Paper Pad and then added some ribbon from my stash.





 Here are this month's Sketch and Colour Challenges:


Join us in the Challenge and you could win something awesome!!
Then stay tuned for something AWESOME starting next week!!!
HINT....maybe on Wednesday!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue

1 comment: