Thursday 13 September 2018

September New Release is Here!!

Welcome to the SEPTEMBER 2018 RELEASE from
Your Next Stamp
How much fun is it to have a MID WEEK Release!!


We are switching things up and have a whole bunch of new and exciting 
stamps and dies for you as well as a new Paper Pad and Gumdrops!

 AND because YNS is always generous.......

Just for 4 days YNS is also giving you 20% off of your purchase!!
 All the products are in the YNS Store HERE!

Make sure you hop around to all the blogs featured in the link list located at the bottom of this post for lots of inspiration using the new products!

  For my first card I used the stamp set called: Autumn Wreaths
This is a great set featuring fall wreaths that you can have so much fun with!
I decided to make mine into a shaker card!
I stamped the images with our Black Olive Ink and then coloured everything with Copic markers. Then I used the matching dies and cut out the little wreath, added some acetate and fill it with sequins. Then I heat embossed the saying and added a little scallop ledge.

Here is my second card using a gorgeous set called: Autumn Harvest
I masked this set to make a scene with the Fox, mice and grass and then coloured it with Copic markers.Then I cut it out using the Stitching and Piercing Circle set and added it onto new papers from the School Days Paper Pad. For the sentiment I heat embossed the saying and then added some of the awesome new Sugar Rush Gumdrops!


Here's what I used!









Thank you SO much for stopping by and hopping with us!

The lucky winner will be announced by Julie on the Your Next Stamp Blog on September 21st!
You could win a $25 Gift Certificate to YNS!

Hop ends on September 19th at 12 midnight (EST)

Now it is time to head over to the next blog but before you go,
don't forget to leave a comment!

Have a great day!

32 comments:

  1. The fox and the mice are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! That fox is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are beautiful - but, I really love that shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shaker cards and yours is great. But I think I’m in love with that little fox. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always such a pleasure seeing your creations. I love the new stamps and dies and your shaker card

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little fox card is so sweet. I want to hug him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness overload! I love that fox! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are beautiful. Love the shaker. And the fox - love his whiskers! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great! I love how you have used the new sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two adorable cards!! That fox is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute wreath shaker and adorable fox card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm crazy about shaker cards! Love your choice of colors and the patterned paper on the Fall card. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! I tell you I love that fox!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How much cuteness in these projects! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards,especially loved the adorable fox:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh look at that darling fox 😘😘😘. Fantastic cards. Cuteness overloaded. Love it so much 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome cards - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the shaker card.
    Highlights so much about fall.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice cards. The fox in the apples is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such great cards...I really love that fox! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards!! That little fox is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your both cards but that adorable little fox has stole my heart !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards! I'm loving this new release :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards and designs! Love your colouring and I really love your card with the little fox and mice! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great idea to make the wreath into a shaker! I love those silly squirrels on the wreath stamps; they're so funny looking. Your fox card is adorable! The new gumdrops have such a nice shimmer to them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cards and inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty cards. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete