Wednesday 15 August 2018

Happy August from Ninabrook!


Good Morning Everyone!
What a wonderful summer we are having!
 I don't know about you, but I am happy to see the sun and be able to swim and just enjoy my children being home!

I am back this month and my awesome Ninabrook package was filled with beautiful papers
that totally remind me of my kids because they are from the 
Magical Adventure Collection from Echo Park!
I can't tell you how much I LOVE this paper!

This is what I created with these awesome papers!

I used some of the beautiful plaid paper and one of the pre printed little squares from the Magical collection. I stamped on the square (Stamp from Purple Onion) and highlighted the heart with some liquid glass an enamel dot. Then layered everything onto some AC Textured cardstock, added some ribbon and a large enamel dot.

In this card, I layered patterned squares over coloured cardstock and the star Magical paper.
I hand doodled over the heart with a journaling pen and added some of the enamel stars and dots. Lastly, I tied some white and silver twine to the bottom of the card.

Next is a Happy Birthday card! 
I loved these Balloons which were on one of the larger cut outs from the Magical collection so I used a square die cut and cut it out whole. I foam mounted it on some of the coloured paper and more cardstock from AC. I then die cut the Happy Birthday from the textured cardstock and added more of the enamel dots.

Well, here I switched gears and made a little treat box for you!
I die cut the paper and put together this box then added some patterned paper squares to all of the sides. With another one of the little squares from the papers I die cut it out and foam squared it onto the front of the box. Next, I made two slits in the top of the box and added a bamboo stick (it was a skewer but I cut it!) with a star that I fussy cut out and some ribbon.

Ok, so I made one more!
For this one I die cut out this collage with some of the textured cardstock and then layered some of the patterned papers behind it. Then I stamped this sentiment (CTMH) in black ink and added some enamel dots. Everything was bumped up with foam tape and put onto the red cardstock and card base.

 Ninabrook Supplies Used:





Thank you for taking the time to look!
Want to get the papers and embellishments I used?
Go to NINABROOK and shop for all the supplies.

Ninabrook is a fantastic online store filled with tons of Papercrafting supplies and run by some wonderful Canadian gals! They are constantly updating the shop with new and exciting items!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

2 comments: