Wednesday 22 August 2018

August Feature Day!

Good Morning and Welcome to our August Feature Day!
This months the Design Team will be featuring the theme around:
Monochromatic!

I decided to use the Whatnot Sentiments Eleven set and some amazing Dies for this card!

I stamped the sentiment and cut out the dies with some cardstock. For this card I used the Flower Blossom Trio Die and the Linked Border Die. I wove some ribbon through the Linked Border and fastened everything onto some patterned paper. Lastly I added some of the Kiwi Gumdrops in the centre of the flowers.




Thanks for taking the time to look!
Remember to comment on the YNS blog and you could a stamp set of your choice!
  Comment must be left by August 24th at midnight EST.  Winner announced August 26th.
Have a wonderful day!
Sue

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! Beautiful design and I love this green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love how your embellished it too! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card! I really love those raised flowers! I also like how you fed the ribbon through that really cool chain looking die cut! Really very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card! I really love those raised flowers! I also like how you fed the ribbon through that really cool chain looking die cut! Really very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete