Monday 28 May 2018

Thanks a Latte!

Hello again!
I am here with another card for the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
This is one of my favourite hops because I love all the sponsors and of course,
LOVE coffee!

For my next card I decided to use a new die/embossing kit that I bought recently on our trip to the States! Its a Sizzix/Ranger kit and has this cool die/embossing folder combo in it!
I used kraft card stock and really thick cardstock from Simon Says Stamp for the base and then added the purple sequins from my stash!
The sentiment does say "Thanks a Latte" but its hard to read because I jam-packed it with the sequins!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue



9 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Sue. I love the shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of sequins you used in your shaker. I love how they match the mat of your card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shaker cup. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Love the dry embossing and your shaker feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! Love the kraft and purple combo... that's fantastic! And love that you made it a shaker and that pretty embossing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is a fantastic shaker design. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shaker card! Love the purple sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete