Saturday 12 May 2018

May New Releases at Your Next Stamp!

Welcome to the MAY 2018 release from Your Next Stamp!
We are kicking off this month with the YNS May New Release and Blog Hop!

 AND because YNS is always generous.......

Just for 5 days YNS is also giving you 20% off of your purchase!!
 All the products are in the YNS Store HERE!

Make sure you hop around to all the blogs featured in the link list located at the bottom of this post for lots of inspiration using the new products!

  For my first card I used the stamp set called: Sea Friends
This is an adorable set featuring beautiful sea creatures!
I stamped the image with our Black Olive Ink and then coloured everything with Copic markers. Then I used the matching dies and cut out all the seals and heat embossed the saying.
Lastly, I layered everything on the new Seas the Day Paper which I had cut out using our new Rounded Square Dies with Paper piecing holes.

Here is my second card using a funny (or should I say Punny!) stamp set!!
Its called: Punny Pineapple

When I saw this set I was laughing.......the backstory is that my sister and I tease our Mom about her collection of Pineapples all the time!! SO now I have a PERFECT stamp set to make her cards with!

I went with a shaker card for this card and used two of the new Rounded Square dies to make a frame for the shaker. I used the Geometric Papers for the frame and then stamped and coloured the Pineapple with my Copics. The pineapple and sunglasses were then cut out using the matching dies.

Here's what I used!






Thank you SO much for stopping by and hopping with us!

The lucky winner will be announced by Julie on the Your Next Stamp Blog on May 16th!
You could win a $25 Gift Certificate to YNS!

Hop ends on May 14th at 12 midnight (EST)

Now it is time to head over to the next blog but before you go,
don't forget to leave a comment!
Have a great evening!
Sue



31 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable, Sue. Love the Pineapple shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards! :) The pineapple is so cute with those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two amazing cards!! I love that pineapple- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! The sea creatures are really great; love the pretty paper you used there. And that pineapple with the sunglasses ... too fun! Your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards :) The pineapple is super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet cards! Love the seals. Lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful ! I love your seals, they are really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable designs! Those new papers are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous new papers and stamps. Love both your cards. You made me smile about your mums pineapple collection. My mum collecting egg cups from around the world :>) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your beautiful cards - awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two adorable cards! I love the new Seas the Day paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun paper behind the pineapple.
    The design fits right in with
    the idea. Great cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute seal card--I like where you placed them. Fun party pineapple card too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pineapple card is SOOOOOO FUN! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are great! I admire those that make shaker cards! I'm still learning! I agree...love your pineapple 🍍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love the puns...such delightful cards. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww!!! Adorable and funny cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your little square cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE that pineapple card! It is so dang cute! The colors, the cute little rounded square shape of it...it's all perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cards! That pineapple is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two beautiful cards. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What fun cards! Love the pineapple shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those seals are so sweet and the pineapple is too fun. Love both of these ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun cards...love the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That pineapple is adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cards are great, but when my eyes fell on the new paper pack...Wow! Each pattern is Fin-tastic, and the gumdrop colors are very summer-y.

    ReplyDelete