Saturday 10 March 2018

March Sneak Peek at YNS!!!

Welcome to the MARCH 2018 Sneak Peek for the new release!
Your Next Stamp has their New Release and Blog Hop
starting at 10 pm tonight!
Since I can't wait until UNTIL 10 pm, I am happy to give you a sneak peek!!! 
Here is one of the new stamp sets called:
Whatnot Sentiments 12
This is just the best word set and is perfect for so many birthdays!!
Here is what the set looks like:

Also, we have a brand new Paper Pad which I used for my background paper and it is called:
Sweet Baby! Beautiful pinks, blues and gray!
As well, I used a new die on my card! 
These are the Ripped Circle Dies!
 Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back
tonight at 10 p.m
and then join in our Blog Hop!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Very clever use of the Ripped Circle Dies, I have added those to my 'must have' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I just love the sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Like the ripped circle dies

    ReplyDelete