Friday 23 March 2018

Fun Filled Friday at YNS

Welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!
Its a great week and we have another  Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Puddles of Fun stamp!
I went with both the Colour and Sketches in my project.
This is a new release set and features the most adorable little chicks in the rain!

I also used the Matching Dies and the Sweet Baby Paper Padon my project.
I stamped the the little chicks with  Black Olive premium ink and then coloured the images using my Copic markers. I then used the matching dies to cut them all out! I layered everything on top of the Sweet Baby Papers.

Here are what the supplies look like!




and here are the Sketch and Colour Challenges:

Join us in the Challenge and you could win an awesome prize!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Sue

1 comment: