Saturday 2 December 2017

12 Days of Cards- Day Two


Welcome back to Day Two of my Christmas Card Series!

Today I am featuring a company near and dear to my heart...
Your Next Stamp!
I am truly blessed to be a part of this Design Team and had to share with you one of my favourite stamps from this season! 
Truthfully, I LOVE way too many of these stamps and it was really hard to pick!


This stamp set called: Hammie Holiday Fun was a part of our October Release this year and has the CUTEST little hamsters!!
Here is my card for that release using the two Hammies and the matching dies as well as the Washi Tape Sentiment Strip, and Holiday Joy Paper.
The circle card I created using my Silhouette.



Thanks for looking!
See you tomorrow for the Day Three!

Also, I forgot to mention yesterday....leave a comment to win some blog candy!
Winner will be drawn from the comments on Dec 13th and will be contacted.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment