Monday 11 December 2017

12 Days of Cards- Day Eleven


Good Morning and welcome to Day Three of my 12 Days of Cards Series!
Today I am featuring a unique stamp set from Your Next Stamp
called: Ainsley-Scottish Dancer
You are probably wondering WHY I would have a Scottish dancer for a Christmas card.....well,
you see we are a Scottish family and our Girls have done Highland dance since they were three!
(our oldest is going to be 16 on Christmas Eve and youngest is 11!)
And this stamp is PERFECT to make a Christmas card for their Highland teacher!
I stamped the image out using Black Olive Preminum ink from YNS and then coloured Ainsley in with Copic markers. I then stamped a second image into tartan paper and paper pieced her kilt!
The image was then cut out using Stitched Ovals dies and stamped a sentiment onto strips I cut using the Washi Tape Die Set. I stamped PART of the sentiment because I am going to stamp Merry Christmas on the inside of the card.
Then I placed everything onto some of the same Tartan paper (I bought this IN Scotland actually!).





Thanks for looking today!
Come back tomorrow for Day Twelve!
Remember, leave a comment to win some blog candy!
Winner will be drawn from the comments on Dec 13th and will be contacted
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment