Friday 27 January 2023

What's happening at YNS!

Good Morning And Welcome to
My Day
for Your Next Stamp!

Today is a showcase kind of day of a few of the wonderful products here at Your Next Stamp!
There are going to be a few changes coming up at YNS and some of the products will be retiring so make sure you get what you want and don't wait until it is gone!
(We have to make room for the new stuff somehow!)

I made two cards for you and the first is using such a cute stamp set called Sloffee
What's better than Sloth with Coffee????
I used the heart panel die (its on sale!!) to cut out this cut background out of cardstock. Then I stamped the coffee sloth onto some Copic paper, coloured it with Copic markers and cut it out using the matching dies. I then added a piece of textured card stock across the middle and stamped the sentiment. 
Lastly, I added some glitter to a few random hearts.

The second card I made is using a couple of dies! 
I have been dying to cut some glitter foam because it seems to be the latest craze 
and I kew the Hugs Word die would be perfect for this!
I cut two colours of the glitter foam and stacked them on top of a shaker card I created using the

You can find all the goodies I used in the YNS Website

And remember to follow us on Instagram too!
Cheers,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment