Tuesday 8 February 2022

Cool Winter Cats

Good Morning And Welcome to a 
SPOTLIGHT Day
from Your Next Stamp!
Today we are having a spotlight on a very cute stamp set called
COOL WINTER CATS!

This is an older set but the images are the cutest and its perfect for making cards and 
projects for the winter months!



I started by stamping the snowman and doggy and coloured themwith Copic markers. Then I fussy cut it out. For the background I used the Snowball Stencil heat embossed it and then used Distress inks on top in blue and white to create a snowy effect. 
For the card, I used the Circle Dies and the Stitching Marks Dies  to create an opening, then put foam squares and bumped it up from the card. Then I tucked the little snowman behind the top layer and added my sentiment.


You can find ALL the products I used HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment