Wednesday 15 September 2021

Day Three of Previews!


WELCOME to Day THREE of the
Your Next Stamp's September 2021 Previews!!

We are showcasing the all new September stamp and dies all this week with 
a Instagram Hop on Thursday!

For todays Sneak Peek, I am using the new stamp set called 
Crafty Cocktails! 
AND a brand new die- Star Circle Frame Die with the 
Fruit Slices Stencil!

This new stencil was SO much fun to use on this project!

I stamped the image onto Nina White paper and coloured it with Copic markers. Next, I highlighted some of the parts with Novo glitter markers and a White Gel pen.  Next, I used the Star Circle Frame Die and cut around the image and backed it with some green yardstick. For the background I used the Fruit Stencil and some ink and then stamped the sentiment right on top!

And here are the goods!



We are giving away each stamp set previewed in the release so make sure you visit the YNS Blog. We are pulling comments from the YNS Blog, designers blogs and IG by 9/15/21 at midnight est.  Winners announced on YNS blog 9/16/21.  So if 4 sets previewed then 4 winning comments selected and each of the 4 individuals receive a single set.

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts TOMORROW- September 16th at 11 AM!

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back tomorrow for another preview!
Then join us on Thursday on IG for the HOP!

 My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue

21 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the purple & lime color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the sentiment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the purple and green color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! I love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun set. Great card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card you've created, Sue! I love that stamp set too. (right up my alley...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card! Great new products from YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A happy card in gorgeous design. Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this card!! Love all the new products you used; my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card and how you used all the new products... must have! I am so in trouble with this release lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. The limey theme is too cute. I LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Looks like you're serving my favorite cocktail! :) Love the way you used the Star Circle Frame die too!

    ReplyDelete