Wednesday 7 April 2021

Folding Fun at YNS!

    


Good Morning!
Today is my day to showcase my creation for our
Fun Fold Series!

That being said when I started this I had NO idea what kind of card to do so I went to Pinterest for some ideas and I saw what is called a "Z" fold card. I thought it was really neat and would be perfect for my chosen stamp set called Scratch Pad.

I started by stamping the cats onto some Copic paper and colouring them with Copic markers. Then I fussy cut cut them out but this set also has the matching dies.
I cut the card, scored it and then covered it with papers from the Summer Plaid Paper Pad. Then I heat embossed the sentiment, added some Gumdrops and a little heart!

Th card actually lays flat but you can open it so it reveals a space in which you can write! It also will stand up on its own which I liked.

All the supplies can be found at YNS and while you are there check out all the wonderful new releases from March!
And follow me on Instagram at @sue.th 

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment