Friday 8 January 2021

New Beginnings!

     

Good Morning And Welcome to a 
Challenge Day
from Your Next Stamp!
Today we are challenging you to a "New Beginnings" project!

When I thought of New Beginnings, I thought of two couples that were supposed to get married this year but due to Covid they had to postpone!

I used one of my new fav stamp sets for this project called Lifetime of Happiness

I stamped the Hammies onto some Nina paper and coloured them with Copic markers and cut it out using the matching dies.Then I layered everything on some patterned papers and added a sentiment from the same stamp set!

Join us in this newest Challenge!
You can find the products I used HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!

#sue.th and  #yournextstamp

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment