Saturday 16 February 2019

Ninabrook February Designs!


Good Morning Everyone!

I am back this month and my Ninabrook package was filled with gorgeous stuff from Kaisercraft!
This time, I will be playing with the Always and Forever  line.

For my first card I layered one of the cut out cards onto some cardstock and then on another patterned paper. Then I used some of these sweet "Pearls by the foot" (also from NB!) and added some ribbon.

I just loved this sentiment for my next card so I cut it out and layered it onto some black textured cardstock and then over multiple payers of patterned paper. I used some of the Paper Blooms also by Kaisercraft and then finished it with twine and pearls.

For the third card I layered one of the stickers over different patterned papers and another cut out.

This card contains a new Die Cut Tea Pot. I layered black die cut lettering over the tea pot and put it on some patterned paper and added Gumdrops by YNS. (also sold by NB!)

Lastly, I made a Gift Card Holder! This is a Die from Your Next Stamp and Ninabrook carry's it!!
I cut out the holder and sealed it with some sticky tape. Then I layered some of the stickers and the pearls to finish it off!

Additional Ninabrook Supplies Used:






Thank you for taking the time to look!
Want to get the papers and embellishments I used?
Go to NINABROOK and shop for all the supplies.

Ninabrook is a fantastic online store filled with tons of Papercrafting supplies and run by some wonderful Canadian gals! They are constantly updating the shop with new and exciting items so check back often!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment