Friday 25 January 2019

The Colours of Winter Challenge!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a wonderful Friday at


We have a new "The Colours of Winter" Challenge for you starting today!

Winter in Canada is sometimes really cold, with dark grey days and all you want to 
do is sit indoors and have a hot drink!
Here is my card I made using the Brew-tiful Day stamp set. 

I stamped the tea cup and tea bag with Black Olive Ink and coloured them using Copic markers. 
I then layered the image onto some patterned paper from the Perfect Blend Paper Pad.



Join us in this Challenge and you could win a stamp set of your choice!!

Everyone's projects will be posted on the YNS blog.   This is a challenge and comment to win.  Leave a comment on YNS blog post by 2/6 at midnight with winner announced on 2/8.  Challenge closes on 2/14 at midnight est.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue


1 comment:

  1. Love your card design and I LOVE tea. Never drink coffee, so I love it even more. LOL! Your card is simple, but looks fantastic. Love how you coloured in your image and love the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete