Wednesday 14 February 2018

All about the Layers at YNS!

Here at YNS we are challenged each month to create something new using a specific theme!
For the month of  FEBRUARY our Design Team Dare is: Layer It Up!

I fell in love with the new Stamp set called Spring Treats from this months release and decided to use this little bunny and do some layering!

I stamped the images using the Black Olive Ink from YNS and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I then cut out layers using our Stitched Rectangle Dies. These dies are definitely one of my GO TO items and probably my favourite die that I use!
Then I finished everything off with some sparkly gumdrops!

Go to the YNS Blog to see what the other DT's have made for you,
comment and you could win a stamp set of your choice!

Thanks,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment