Wednesday 29 November 2017

November Designer Series at YNS!

Good Morning and Welcome to the Your Next Stamp November Designer Series!
We have Twelve wonderful days filled with Projects to share with you!

Today is Day Eight and MY day to show you what I have been working on!

Now that my daughters are a bit older, one of their very favourite things to do is to come home from school on a cold day and make hot chocolate!
They have their special mugs (so there is no fighting!) and love to try different flavours.

So my project today is a Hot Chocolate Dispenser!
I
I used the adorable stamp set called Hot Cocoa Phoebe, the Winter Plaid paper, 
and some awesome dies!!

And here is how I created this!
I started off by cutting the box on my die cutting machine and picking the plaid papers I wanted from the paper pack. I cut the green one to fit perfectly on the lid of the box.
I then gathered up some supplies I would need to make this box happen!
My Hot Cocoa Phoebe Stamp Set and Black Olive Ink.
I stamped out Phoebe and The Snowman onto some Copic paper.
Did you know you can stamp with this ink and then use your Copic markers right away??
Awesome right?

Next, I cut out two hills using the Double Stitched Hill Die Set. Then I stacked the two hills onto some of the Winter Plaid paper and then cut it out using the Stitched Square Dies.
 I thought the scene need a few more things so I used the Tree Line Border and
cut off some of the trees to tuck into the hills.

 I used my Copic markers to colour Phoebe and the Snowman and then used the
matching dies to cut them out!
 I tucked the Snowman into one of the hills and used foam tape to bump up Phoebe.
 Next I assembled my box using a strong red tape.
 Lastly, I adhered the front panel onto the assembled box.
And here is the final project!
I also tucked in some special Candy Cane hot chocolate!

Hope you enjoyed my tutorial today and taking the time to look!

This is a comment to win series, go to the YNS blog to leave a comment. THREE winners will be selected among all the comments left over the 12 days – You do not need to leave a comment on every post. The more posts you comment on, the greater the odd of winning!! There will be 1 grand prize of $25.00 YNS Store gift certificate and 2 runner up $10 YNS Store gift certificates.

Have a wonderful day!
Sue







No comments:

Post a Comment