Thursday 21 September 2017

Coffee Card

Good Morning!
Here is another card I made for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall Blog Hop!
This Hop runs from September 15th to the 22nd



I used a coffee stamp set for Art Impressions for the coffee cup and added some corrugated cardboard to make a sleeve. The rest of the supplies and paper are from my stash and I embellished with Gundrops from Your Next Stamp!
Your Next Stamp is Super Sponsor for this event!
You could win a great prize package from them!

Join in all the fun at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall HOP!
Have a great week!
Sue





10 comments:

  1. I love the layers of texture on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Sue. I really like the sleeve on the coffee cup. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love this cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card; love the polka dot BG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun, love the pops of green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pattern paper with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious card, it looks like there are some m&m's on it. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much goodness on this card!! love the added twine

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete